Precision Fabrics manufactures, markets and sells value-added products and services to selected, highly specified markets. Our high-performance products play a key role in several diverse markets, which demand engineered, finished fabrics. These woven and nonwoven fabrics support the industries of aerospace, medical, industrial, protective apparel, the military, and more. PFG employs approximately 600 people and is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, with manufacturing facilities in Vinton, Virginia; Greensboro, North Carolina and Madison, Tennessee.
Our patented Nexus® AFR acoustic technology offers substantially improved automotive acoustic absorption performance for engine compartment, passenger cabin and underbody applications. These improvements can be shown as acoustic benefits, weight reductions, and system price reductions. The Automotive Acoustics OEM Manager will work with the acoustic technical community, OEM engineers, purchasing and supply chain, as well as manufacturing, to understand and fully market this product.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Physics or Math
- Background in technical sales (desired)
- Knowledge of acoustics and NVH technology (preferred)
- Exposure to CAD and acoustic/air-flow resistance (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
For immediate consideration, send your resume to PrecisionFabricsOEM@onlinedirectsourcing.com. Please be sure to specify, “Automotive Acoustics OEM Manager – 38461A,” in the subject line.
Precision Fabrics Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.